ABOUT US Jivdaya Charitable Trust
The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Mahatma Gandhi
The word Jivadaya when split, refers to ‘JIV’ means ‘LIFE’ and ‘DAYA’ meaning ‘BEING KIND’. Thus, JIVDAYA meant being compassionate for all living beings.
Jivadaya Trust is a non-profitable animal welfare organisation which provides care and medical aids to injured stray birds and animals. It also runs a rehabilitation centre for birds, reptiles and wild mammals, besides successfully managing a well-equipped veterinary hospital with all the state-of-the-art facilities for critical surgeries and care. JCT veterinary facility happens to be the largest in the state of Gujarat. This organization started operating in the year of 2007 with limited resources but standing today our organization is having 3 Mobile Clinic vans, 2 state of the are operation theatres for animals & birds separately, one call centre, dedicated departments and wards for animals and birds and a team of 74 skilled staff members which includes 11 experienced veterinarians with a smooth operating system.
JCT aims to reach out to traumatized animals and birds which are in acute pain and sufferings and aspires to bring it back to health by providing best medical care. It also strives to restore them back in their vicinity. Animal lovers from all over the city and elsewhere in the state, routinely bring in injured, diseased and traumatized stray animals to this hospital.
JCT also run 3 mobile treatment van that attends to cases not requiring hospitalization. JCT also actively promotes and encourages adoption rather than purchase of animals. It periodically also organizes training workshops and varied range of programs to sensitize the society for being compassionate to birds and animals. JCT has been able to draw many dedicated individuals who contribute their valuable time, resources and skills towards making this a successful organisation in raising awareness on animal and bird’s welfare.
- Public Awareness
Public Cognition in Next Generation
Spreading awareness through knowledge in educational institutes.
From fresher to experienced individuals join their hands as volunteers in our organization.
- CapablityCapablity of treating injured / sick Animals & Birds
- Sharing our Best Practices
- AdoptAdopt an Indian Pariha Dog
- Launch ResearchLaunch a Research & Development Department by 2020
- Provide Provide BEST & FREE Medical treatment to all Animals & Birds
- Shelter Shelter house for Disabled Animals/Birds
- Shelter Spread Awareness to reduce Cruelty towards Animals/Birds
- Shelter Promote Vegetarianism
Animal Hospital Facilities
Fully equipped Operation Theatres for Animals
Fully equipped Operation Theatres for Birds
Out Patient Department for unowned domestic animals (OPD)
Special Infant Ward
- Central Oxygen Central Oxygen System
- Ventilator Machine Ventilator Machine
- Multipara Monitoring Machine Multipara Monitoring Machine
- Autoclave Machine Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD)
- Gas Anaesthesia Machine Gas Anaesthesia Machine
- Air Purifier Machine Air Purifier Machine
- X-ray unit X-ray unit
- Surgical Electric Drill machine Surgical Electric Drill machine
- Suction Machine Suction Machine