Mobile Clinic Project
Ailing animals respond to treatment faster when treatment is given to them without changing their natural habitat. Our Mobile Clinic gives free on the spot treatment to ailing animals in their locality. Regular follow-ups are given to ensure the well being of the animal until it is t again.
We have a dedicated help line where people can register the complaint for any injured or ailing animal in their area.
Each Mobile Clinic goes to designated parts of the city to give on the spot treatment to ailing animals. All mobile Clinics are well equipped with all the medical facilities (a portable examination/surgery table , medicine cabinet & washbasin) and experienced staff members to carry out treatment in the eld. They are also equipped to perform minor surgeries. This helps in achieving higher survival ratio and is less stressful for the animal.
Continuous follow ups like daily dressing & treatment are carried out till the animal recovers completely. In case of major Surgeries, critical conditions or special observation requirement, the animal is then admitted to our Hospital. Our Veterinary doctors and trained staff take care of the admitted animals.
Each case is photodocumented by the team and case details of the entire treatment are noted. A feedback call is given to the complainants after the complaint is closed by the doctor to ensure the wellbeing of the animal and for the satisfaction of the complainant.
1. Duration of the Project
- 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016
2. Places where the project has to be carried out
We have 3 projects running individually, each having its own specially designed route to cover the majority of the area of the city of Ahmedabad. The three areas are divided into Route A, Route B & Route C.
Naranpura, Ghatlodia, Satellite (Half), Iskon, SG Highway, Ambli Bopail, Ghuma, Shelaj, Bhadaj, Science City, Sola, Satadhar, Bhuyangdev, CPnagar, Chanakyapuri, Gota, Sola Bhagvat, Sola Road, Dantali, Vastrapur, Bhodakdev, Thaltej, Hebatpur
Navrangpura, Ashram Road, Usmanpura, Nava Vadaj, Juna Vadaj, Akhbarnagar, Nirnaynagar, Ranip, New Ranip, Kaligam, Chainpur, Chandkheda, D Cabin, Sabarmati, Subhashbridge, Motera, Visat, Bhimjipura, Shahibaug ( Rajastan Hospital), Vijaynagar ( Saghvi Crossing), Commerce six roads, Gujrat University.
Ambawadi, Paldi, Ellisbridge, Panchvati, Gujarat College, Gulbaitekra, Rajeevnagar, Manekbaug, Shreystekta, Satellite, Vejalpur, Jodhpur, Prahladnagar, Makarba, SG Highway, Jivraj Park, Vasana, Dharnidher, Anjali, Narayannagar, Chandranar, Surainagar, Guptanagar, Shivranjini, Nehrunagar, Panjrapol
3. Project Flow Chart
Key person of the project
Mr. Dharmendra Rathod
Designation : Manager
Mobile : 9714883838
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- He ensures that the project works smoothly. He monitors the ambulances, solves all queries of the teams, checks the quality of work and collects important feedbacks about the same from the complainants.
Each team has 4 staff members to carry out the smooth functioning of the Mobile Clinics.
How do animals benefit from the project?
- Animals heal faster in their natural habitat so our Mobile clinics provide them on spot treatment accelerating recovery.
- Animals are not displaced from their habitat.
- On the spot treatment is less stressful for the animal.
- People start to pay closer attention to any ailing animals in their area and register a complaint. This helps in giving faster medical treatment to the animal.
- Healthy animals are vaccinated so they do not contact disease.
- We help in controlling RABIES by vaccinating each dog that is treated.
- Surgical intervention is provided at Jivdaya free of charge, so each animal can benet from the same. Many lives are saved because of this facility.
How does the society benefit from the project?
- When people start looking after dogs in their areas, they get a compassionate, faithful guardian friend for life.
- If people do not have the time to bring an animal to the hospital then the ambulance provides them with door step services.
- If the animals in the city are healthy they indirectly affect the hygiene of the area that they live in. This helps in prevention of zoonotic diseases.
- An adopted Indian Dog loves you unconditionally, have stronger immunity and have less maintenance.
- People can set an example for the next generation to be kind and generous towards animals & society.
Project cost bifurcation
The total costing of the project is explained below:-
(all the above amounts are in INR and as per 1st September 2014 data)
Benefit to donor
Branding space on Jivdaya Mobile Clinic Van