Donate for daily treatment / food :
Treatment per animal – Rs. 500/-
Food per animal – Rs. 300/-
Donation in Kind :
Donate anything from the required list (newspaper, bed sheets )
How to Donate :
Donate FAQs :
A. Which cards can I use to donate online?
You can contribute online by using your credit/ debit card. Both MasterCard and Visa are accepted. However, we do not accept American Express credit cards on the Jivdaya Charitable Trust’s website.
B. Can I donate through Paypal or any such websites?
No. We do not have any such facilities yet.
C. Do you have an auto debit facility for recurring accounts?
No. We do not have any such facilities yet. We are working towards the same.
D. Is there any advantage to donating online?
When you donate online, you help us twice over, as it is the most cost-efficient channel of collecting donations for Jivdaya.
E. Is it very complicated to donate online?
No, not at all. It’s simple and safe method. Here’s what you have to do to make a donation online:
- Decide the amount that you wish to donate towards any one of the causes or towards Jivdaya work in general.
- Confirm the amount and whether you would like to donate once to start with.
- Enter your name, contact and other details. Please double check before proceeding for payment.
- Specify your mode of payment.
- Fill in your credit/debit card details. You will get an immediate confirmation of your donation through an email with a donation number and instant receipt for your donation.